Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fashion Inspiration

I am an internet browsing junkie. I have a "Wedding Inspiration" folder in my pictures that I use to collect anything I find of interest to me. I then sort through them and determine what it is I am drawn to in each picture and attempt to incorporate it in my wedding plans. I am a total digital scrapbooking addict. So, of course, after weeding through my pics I arrange my favorites into layouts with words and phrases describing the elements I have chosen to use.

The dress... I'd like a fitted, ruched bodice with a light, flowy skirt. Maybe something in champagne... possibly ivory or the most faded of blush pink... I am not a fan of my upper arms, so I would like something to hide them...
The Suit - Nate likes double breasted jackets and as much as I am vintage he is modern. So I'm going to send him off to pick out any chocolate brown suit he likes. And I'm such a good wife... I won't even make him tie the legs together! ;)

1 comment:

Celeste said...

You will look stunning in anything you wear!!! Even an old nightgown!!!