Monday, February 18, 2008

Life as I know it...

Hi. I'm Leanne... or Elle... or just "that girl" whose blog you've stumbled across....
I'm 26 and I just recently started living. For 25 years I colored inside the lines that everyone else drew around me. But last year my crayon broke and I just couldn't take it anymore. So I left my old life and began this new one. I couldn't be happier. After a decade of separation I am back together with the love of my life, my childhood sweetheart... the boy who taught me how to kiss. We will be getting married next year and I am having a blast getting ready for that day. We were both married before and are much more laid back about everything now. Don't get me wrong... I want everything to be beautiful... and I have in mind exactly what that means. But I am not going broke to make it happen and I am not going to stress about the way things "should be done." Our wedding will be exactly as we want it to be. It will be beautiful, it will be real, it will be us. I will be sure to pass along the deals and steals and short cuts I find as I go. I will be DIYing a lot so I'll post directions for those things too.... If you have any questions or just want to chat.... welcome! :)

1 comment:

Celeste said...

HI!!! Welcome to blogland! I'm so happy you're here!!! :)